Monday, July 2, 2012

Medival Castle

In order to not fall behind on some of our activities I wanted to write a quick bit on the Medival Summer Market I went to with our friends Rich and Svetlana. 

It was a beautiful day, those are sometimes, far and few in between.  A beautiful day, I was able to bring Brooklyn with me and she enjoyed herself, all things to smell and see.  Sam during this time was brewing a beer at a friends house. 


Kusel is about 20 mins from our house, here you can see the castle from a distance.  


 At this Festival there were many performances by dancers, jugglers, and horseback demonstrations.
So many neat things to see and do, and we are right in the middle of it.

Knight Camp

 Brooklyn, Svetlana, and Me

This past weekend Sam and I enjoyed a day trip to Trier, more to come about our day.  

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Happy Fall! Well if you look back it has once again been a while.  Writing this in my calendar, the goal once a week!!! Writing on here. Th...